Exhibitor Registration Information
Exhibiting at the AO 2020 Annual Meeting gives you the best opportunity to present your products and services to your intended audience!
The Academy of Osseointegration’s Annual Meeting remains the premier event in the field of dental implants. Our 2020 Annual Meeting is expected to attract more than 2,000 specialists from oral surgery, periodontics, prosthodontics, general practice as well as other healthcare professionals from around the world.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Target influential decision makers
- Interact face-to-face with dentists involved in patient care
- Build visibility for your company in a competitive marketplace
- Expand your prospect base and strengthen existing customer relationships
- Introduce new products and services
- Generate new sales leads
- Give product demonstrations
- Conduct market research
For additional information, contact Jean Foellmer, Director of Exhibits, at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEWARE of unauthorized hotel solicitations
Hotel resellers may contact you offering housing for your trip to the AO Annual Meeting. They are NOT endorsed by, or affiliated with the conference. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences. All official housing information is listed on the 2020 Annual Meeting website.